In our last two Handy Hint articles, both available on our website, here,as seperate Blogs, we explored how you might get started with your journey to identify the difference you make to your customers. Having done the first exercise and had a go at making sense of the information you collected, it is now time to really think about how you can make this work in your business.
To help you do this, there are five key things you need to think about now:
1. Realise this is business as usual.
2. Create a positive mind set of possiblities.
3. Identify resources needed.
4. Confirm your support network.
5. Clarify the information you collect already.
What next? We will be sharing the next steps in the near future