Great to Meet You!
Conversations, Connections and Networks… we all know that talking and getting to know each other, what some might call networking, is a valuable way to:
- Take part in conversations, making connections and build relationships.
- Learn from the success of others.
- Share tips and handy hints.
- Get advice.
- Raise your profile.
- Develop confidence.
- Let’s you help others.
Our Give2Gain Connect Friday Community Network meetings are available to everyone and are run every six weeks, for a couple of hours. Many of our meetings are hosted by Stockport Advocacy and held at the LandO’Cakes in Stockport. However, we also like to visit other venues and have recently had a meeting hosted by Arts for Recovery, in Reddish. If you would like to host one of our events, please do let us know. All we ask is that the host provides the venue and refreshments. In exchange, you get the chance to tell us about your business or organisation.
- If you would like to host one of our Give2Gain Connect Friday Community Network meetings, please get in touch with Lynn via Lynn@give2gain.org or via 07948 549485
Our Give2Gain Community Member Meetings are available to all our Give2Gain Community members and are run every alternate month, for a couple of hours. Each of our members takes it in turn to host a meeting. The host business provides the refreshments, shows us around their business as well as shares with us some of their business handy hints and tips.
- Why not join our journey of endless possibilities by becoming a member of the Give2Gain Community? Please get in touch with Lynn via Lynn@give2gain.org or via 07948 549485