The Give2Gain CIC was founded in 2015 and grew out of a community Timebank. Whilst running the Timebank we discovered many local businesses, who were supporting their local community, either by fund raising, for local causes, and or by giving time. We found that many of you are doing great things, or want to do great things, in your local community but do not always have the time to realise, or articulate, the impact you are making….we can help!
Do you share your community connections and work with your customers? Do you seek out customers with similar values? Are your customers clear about your values? Do they share the same values as you? If the answer to any (or all) of these questions is ‘no’, then you are probably not getting as much out of your activities as you could be… again we can help!
We can help you realise your impact, in your local community, whilst you are freed up to concentrate on delivering your business. You might spend time making sure you are a green company; do your bit for local recycling; you might recruit local people or use local products in your business. You might run a community group, help a local community group or fundraise for a cause close to you. Or you might have ideas about how to support your local community but have not yet got started….you’ve guessed it…we can help!
Your Options. We offer several support options for your business:
- Get Involved in one of our Community Networking sessions and find out more about our Give2Gain Community.
- Become a member of our Give2Gain Community and join a network of like-minded people and businesses.
- Choose a Workshop:
- The Social Accountability Insight Workshop and the Designing your Social Accountability Statement Workshop are particularly good for sole traders and small businesses who need to start to explore how they might begin to articulate the difference they are making to their local community. Learn more about The Social Accountability Insight Workshop
- Organisational Review Workshop is great for small teams of staff who want to explore the business values, how the team are supporting their local community and the difference they are making. Learn more about The Organisational Review Workshop
- The Customer Conversations Workshop, is based on the community conversation, and will enable your team to explore their community connections, and impacts, with your current and future customers. Learn more about the Customer Conversations Workshop
- Bespoke Services: Having experienced some of our workshops, you might also want to work more closely with us, exploring how you might articulate your community impacts across your business. For example, in your recruitment processes, to your Board and in your yearly report. Learn more about Bespoke Services